Blue Brown


Hello from the land of the sweat soaked, it has been hot and I mean sizzling here in Perth and it has truly made me a 100% lazy bum trying to keep cool by racking up a great electricity bill. Nevertheless I do have a new post for you guys finally one that I have been so excited for since its taken me forever to get my hand on the product it features. Basically I finally bought my first M.A.C pigment in the most beautiful shade blue brown which I have been eyeing out for so long and tried to get my hands on every time I found myself hovering over a M.A.C counter, yet it was always out of stock. I am so excited that I finally got my hands on it after waiting for so long. I think the mac pigments are incredible value for money and there are a variety of beautiful chrome colours to choose from and they are a makeup lovers dream to play with aha. The colour I picked up is a gorgeous one, what is so cool is that the way you use the product effects the way the colour looks on the eye. Wear it sheer and you get the gorgeous warm brown almost berry undertone and pack it on wet or dry and you are exposed to the shimmering blue duochrome reflecting for the gods when it hits the light. love.  Anyways enough of my obsessive ranting but here is the look as usual, (not edited also) so take a wander and let me know what are your thoughts on pigments? x M


Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1N2 Ecru
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hourglass Ambient light Palette ( highlight)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
NARS One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette Contour powder and blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (shades naked & buck blended into crease)
M.A.C pigment in Blue Brown
Maybelline Sof Khol Kajal pencil liner in Black
Maybelline Modern metallic eyeshadow Quad in 24Q Enchanted Metallics (mauve shade in crease)
Australis paparazzi perfect high def eyeshadow quad in Frock & Roll (inner corner highlight)
Revlon grow luscious mascara

Lips:
Revlon colour burst matte balm in 230 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram