A Summer Statement | The Look


Yet again Minds Kan Wander provides a beauty post for you all, one that I have been meaning to post and one that I absolutely love, also happening to be one that was slightly inspired and influenced by Taylor Swift's Apple music concert film, which I have been obsessing over since it came out a while ago. The summer statement lip has me going all out, with precise winged liner, an ombre lip and even some false lashes which has also become an intrigue of mine the past couple of weeks. What I love about it is how confident I felt the day I wore this to a summer birthday surprise party, where I was secretly glad no one told me it was a pool party because otherwise I'd of taken the beautiful summery face off aha. I hope you guys love this look, the pop of white liner was as I said inspired by the beloved t-swift who looked flawless throughout her whole concert (may I ask HOW?) and the ombre lip is my take on a cool summer beauty trend. Take a look through the images and as usual let your minds wander x M


Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1N2 Ecru
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hourglass Ambient light Palette ( highlight)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
NARS One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette Contour powder 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (shades naked & buck blended into crease)
Maybeline Master Precise liquid liner in Black
Maybelline Sof Khol Kajal pencil liner in Black
Savvyby DB pencil liner in white
Smashbox Eyelash primer
Revlon grow luscious mascara
Ardell Individual Lashes in Medium 

Lips:
NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp
NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Iberico



2 comments:

  1. This make up look is absolutely stunning! I could totally see the confidence in your eyes. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Carmen xx too sweet

      Delete

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram