Something Different.


I'm super excited to share with all of you a new post today, one that I have secretly yearned to do and one that has been a long time coming. What is really underlying all these is the fact that I have, and am still constantly working on myself, becoming more confident, accepting who I am and the body I'm in, which is an ongoing journey and one that has lead to I guess this post in particular. As you may tell most of the posts I have previously done result around beauty, which is a passion and love of mine but also a comfort zone. I never really ventured into the idea of fashion and styling because I never felt confident enough with who I was and what I wore, really until sort of ... now. I am yet to truly love every part of myself (but really who does) and am willing to try harder and put the effort in to try new things, get myself out there and leave my comfort zone even if its just every once in a while. So I guess this post is the start of me doing this. Anyway with that explanation over and done with, this week you get a little fashion post from me, one that features my new love for culottes (which I never thought I would love as much as I do) and shows you a simple, everyday way to style them on a curvy body like mine. I hope you all enjoy the images and support my willingness to get my body, and not just my face out there aha. Also all thanks to my beautiful photographer who is so talented and can actually capture picture of me that isn't cringe worthy. Love you April. Now take a wander, let me know what you think and if you love, I may continue to publish some more styling or fashion aligned posts, can't wait to continue this journey with you all x M


What I am Wearing:
Dotti Grey Marl T-shirt 
Forever New Striped Culottes
Topshop longline sleeveless Jacket 
Wittner 'Sammi' Sandals in Tan Suede
Pandora Silver Bangle 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram