A Snow White Geisha | The look

Hey all! Happy 2016! Its so lovely to be back on the blog after a little r&r during Christmas and New Years. I hope your all enjoying this time of reflection, change and for me goal making, I am sure ready for a hopefully fulfilling, exciting and adventurous 2016, and I'm sure your all looking forward to it just as much. 

Todays post is another makeup look Ive been wanting to share since I shot it. One perfect for this festive season gone past or for any evening night out you may have ahead of you. It definitely can surpass as 'Snow White-esk' with the cherry red lips, silver smokey eyes and my ever so pale complexion, (so I've got your back for your next Disney themed costume party) but nevertheless this look striking for all those reasons. I'm not usually one who revels in the cherry red, I'm more of an 'orang-ey', warm undertone kinda gal but it was a pleasurable change that saw my skin go from what I thought was sun kissed, to more of geisha-esk = powdered and pale complexion. Overall I really love this look and how the images came out, a more silver eye created using an Australis palette I found hiding in my stash, warmed up with my favourite matte Urban Decay 1 colours and also an Australis lipstick both beautiful in colour and  hydrating in formula. I hope you all enjoy the post for today, and as always take a wander, let me know what you think and may you all live out your geisha, snow white fantasy's too x M  



Face:
Est ee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1N2 Ecru
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hourglass Ambient light Palette ( highlight)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
NARS Blush in orgasm

Eyes:
Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Eyeshadow palette in Frock & Roll 
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (shades naked & buck blended into crease)
Revlon grow luscious mascara

Lips:
Australis Colour Inject Moisturising Lipstick in Cha Cha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram