Peach Box Pearls | The Gift


So its safe to say its officially the Spring/Summer 2015 season, as the constant heatwave provides. Other than the sweat fest that is around the corner, I am seriously excited for these Summer holidays. Yes it is summer and Christmas is just around the corner. These days I avidly search for gifts as early as I can praying I can avoid the xmas shopping rush as me and crowded places don't always mesh well. One place that I do love to spend a lot of time searching for the perfect gifts, is the internet. The other week I came across an amazing sale at The Peach Box. An online store that provides a range of incredible and unique jewellery and yes its truly beautiful stuff. I have personally bought seen and tried. So with the upcoming gifting season and a couple of late birthdays (including mine) in the weeks to come, I decided to make a sneaky order and pick up some items I knew would make some girlfriends very happy.

So I am going to divide this into two posts, this one with images of the incredible jewellery I purchased and next week with images of me styling my perfect pearl cuff beauty wise, mainly just because I want to share the images I took, but who cares. Everyone loves a pretty picture am I right?!
As always let you minds wander and p.s. The Peach Box is having a boxing day 30% off sale so get your timers set and lists written x M





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram