Rosewater | My new favourite hydrator


 As a newby at skincare I often find myself overwhelmed with the amount of skincare products there are out there to try. How do I know which ones will be good for my skin? What will work for me? Especially when skincare can ring up the big bucks out of your bank account, it's difficult to try out what you most desire, so when someone awfully kind gifts me something amazing, I try and get the most out of it. My mum, not the most qualified in the beauty department, recently gifted me the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, after her recent trip away. Initially I had not tried any sort of hydrating mist, as much as I wanted to I had never gotten around to making a purchase of one, not knowing which would be the best to purchase first. This Jurlique rosewater balancing mist is truly a divine way to enter into the mist hydrating world. Within an elegant glass bottle finished with a matte surface is a water pure with the scent of rose that lingers as it sinks into the skin. It's a definite must have for those summer days where you just need a refreshing boost of hydration, or those nights where dry winter skin gets the better of you. It really is unbelievably refreshing and after trying it out for a couple of weeks, i've fallen in love with it and the way it feels and finishes on the skin.

Rosewater has been a typical part of women's daily skincare routines for years and years, and now it is well on its way back to our beauty counters soon. I don't know all the ins and outs of rosewater and  benefits for your skin, but this article may give you insight into what it can do and some other general tips. So if your on the look out for something hydrating for your complexion in mist form, maybe try out the Jurlique Rosewater balancing mist. Let me know what you think if you've tried it, or of any other beauty mists that you recommend me reviewing, i'd love to know!
Remember to ... let your minds wander x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram