MKW Designs: Skype


Back again for another paper craft post. I really hope you guys like these and get inspiration from them in any way, either the colour scheme, layouts or even subjects. Anyway today's post is about Skype. Yes - the program. Skype is absolutely amazing. I'm sure you've all probably used it before, to contact friends or family who live around the world, across the country or even just around the corner. It's so convenient and easy and I seem to get some of the funniest snapshots from every conversation.

This layout is utilising a beautiful snapshot taken from a Skype conversation with a best friend of mine and switches it up with the addition of a bright colour scheme and minimalist layout. The image is a 4x4 print and I really wanted all elements to disperse from the image itself onto the paper. I kept the colour scheme minimal yet colourful as the bright, deep coral red in the background as the statement adding in whites with the hand-drawn and hand-cut leaf accents, with yellow and turquoise pattern papers along the way. This would be a really simple layout to reproduce with separate papers and images so have a go, post an picture and link it in the comments because I'd love to see!


P.S. I just had to reference some Carly Rae Jepson.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram