'Get To Know Me'


Hey bloggers, 
So to start off my blog I've decided to let you all get to know me a little better, to understand a little sparkle of who I am before I bombard you with all sorts of creative and interesting posts. So here it is the humble 'Get To Know Me Tag' I hope you enjoy x Melissa

Name: Melissa 
Nickname: <el... no one makes nicknames for me !?
Birthday: 19/11
Place of birth: Denpasar, Bali Indonesia but have lived in Australia for most of my life!
Star sign:Scorpio
Occupation: Student

Appearance-
Hair colour: Dark Dark brown
Hair length: Medium... GROW!
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: ... 
Braces: no, just lucky 
Piercings: Ears but only firsts x
Tattoos: nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Firsts-
Best friend: In Kindy baby!
Award: merit certificate 
Sport: Dancing
Real holiday: Bali to visit the extended family x 
Concert: Taylor Swift = amazing

Favourites-
Film: Sex and the City!! Harry Potter, Fast and Furious, Seven Pounds (and many more aha)
TV Show: Carrie Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries Next Top Model ... this list goes on ...
Colour: Pinks and Oranges too.
Song: too many to chose !
Restaurant: Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant (THE BEST!)
Store: There is so not just one! Myer, David Jones, H&M, Tempt, Sportsgirl, Dottie, Colette, Urban Outfitters Topshop & more... loads online too!
Book: The Twilight Series... I felt accomplished after reading those huge books!
Magazine: Vogue, Elle, I chose anything with fashion and beauty!
Shoes: seem to gravitate towards flats/sandals but love booties and heels x

Currently-
Feeling: happy :)
Single: yes, and waiting...
Eating: wishing I was eating....
Listening to: Ron Pope, getting teary ha x
Thinking about: Finishing what I started, seizing opportunities, the future, what's next?
Watching: Pretty Little Liars
Wearing: Peter Alexander Pyjamas x

Future-
Want children: yes
Want to be married: yes at some point
Careers in mind: work at a mag, marketing, retail, stylist, even make-up artist. Anything creative. 
Where do you want to live: Where I live now seems to be the safest place on earth, but living on the edge is exciting so England or America would be amazing:) ... it just depends.

Do you believe in:
God: That there is something...
Miracles: yes
Love at first sight: absolutely
Ghosts: yes
Aliens: maybe
Soul Mates: yes
Heaven: yes
Hell: yes
Kissing on the first date: depends on the people and the comfort I guess?
Yourself: yes, but honestly It needs some work! 

Melissa
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram